The Drive Medical Viper is a versatile wheelchair right out of the box and it is easier to propel and transport than an average weight wheelchair. The Viper comes standard with adjustable padded arms, multiple seat to floor height positions, anti-tippers with flip-up wheels which never have to be removed and push to lock wheel locks. know more....
The Drive Medical Viper is a versatile wheelchair right out of the box and it is easier to propel and transport than an average weight wheelchair. The Viper comes standard with adjustable padded arms, multiple seat to floor height positions, anti-tippers with flip-up wheels which never have to be removed and push to lock wheel locks. The back is height adjustable to provide added patient comfort. The carbon steel frame is high strength while remaining lightweight. The wheelchair upholstery is made of durable nylon which is flame retardant and resists mildew and bacteria for long lasting comfort and cleanliness. These comfort options make the Viper from Drive Medical an ideal wheelchair for anybody that needs to be in a wheelchair for extended periods of time. This wheelchair is available with various arm styles, seat widths, and swing away footrests or elevating legrests.
• 8" front casters have 3 height adjustments
• Back height adjustable from 18" - 20"
• Carbon steel black powder coated frame double coated for an attractive, chip-proof, maintainable finish
• Comes standard with flip up anti tippers
• Comes with push to lock wheel locks
• Comes with swing-away footrests or elevating legrests with tool-free adjustable length riggings
• Composite footplates with heel loops are durable and lightweight
• Composite mag-style wheels with aluminum hand rims are lightweight and maintenance free
• Composite steel lined front receiver is angled so the arm will lock into place every time
• Dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi level
• Durable, flame retardant nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria
• Easier to propel and transport
• Flip-back arms, allow for easy transfer
• Frame style eliminates seat guides and allows for custom backs and accessories
• Nylon padded armrests provide added patient comfort
• Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability
• The front mounted release lever can be flipped up or down depending on the patients needs
• Urethane rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight
• Viper weighs 32 lbs (Excluding front rigging)
Color sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In gravida pellentesque ligula, vel eleifend turpis blandit vel. Nam quis lorem ut mi mattis ullamcorper ac quis dui. Vestibulum et scelerisque ante, eu sodales mi. Nunc tincidunt tempus varius. Integer ante dolor, suscipit non faucibus a, scelerisque vitae sapien.
Anti-fungal and Anti-bacterial upholstery,Post operative supportespecially in orthopedics , can be used for bone deformity ,hemiplegic, paraphlegic, quadraplgic patients .
• Width Open: 22.5"
• Width Closed: 12"
• Height with 12" and 14" Seats: 32"
• Seat-To-Floor Height (12" - 14"): 13.5" - 15.5"
• Back Height: 16" - 18"
• Seat Depth with 14" Seat: 14"
• Length with Riggings with 12" and 14" Seats: 36"
• Product Weight with 14" Seat: 31 lbs.
• Carton Shipping Weight: 39 lbs. or less
• Weight Limit (with 12" and 14" seat): 250 lbs.