The entire contents of the Website are protected by copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are Prajwal Healthcare, its affiliates or other third party licencors. YOU MAY NOT MODIFY, COPY, REPRODUCE, REPUBLISH, UPLOAD, POST, TRANSMIT, OR DISTRIBUTE, IN ANY MANNER, THE MATERIAL ON THE SITE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, CODE AND/OR SOFTWARE. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Website solely for your own non-commercial use if you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials. You agree to grant to Prajwal Healthcare a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license, with the right to sub- license, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products and services) you submit to any public areas of the Website (such as bulletin boards, forums and newsgroups) or by e-mail to Rehamo by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed. You also grant to Rehamo right to use your name in connection with the submitted materials and other information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto. You agree that you shall have no recourse against Rehamo for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to Rehamo.
• Rehamo, Rehamo.com, Rehamo India, http://www.Rehamo.com and other marks indicated on the Website are trademarks of Rehamo in India and other countries. Other Rehamo graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks or trade dress of Rehamo. Rehamo’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Rehamo’s as applicable, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among users, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Rehamo.
• All other trademarks not owned by Rehamo that appear on this Website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Rehamo.
• Status of linking policy
• Rehamo welcomes links to this Website made in accordance with the terms of this linking policy
• By using this Website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this linking policy.
(b) Links to this Website
• Links pointing to this Website should not be misleading.
• Appropriate link text should be always used.
• From time to time the URL structure of this Website may be updated, and unless Rehamo agrees in writing otherwise, all links should point to http://www.Rehamo.com
• You must not use the Rehamo logo to link to this Website (or otherwise) without Rehamo’s express written permission.
• You must not link to this Website using any inline linking technique.
• You must not frame the content of this Website or use any similar technology in relation to the content of this Website.
LINKS FROM THIS WEBSITE
This Website includes links to other websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are not endorsements or recommendations and are included here for purely informational purposes. Rehamo has no control over the contents of third party websites, and Rehamo accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. Any of the trademarks, service marks, collective marks, design rights, personality rights or similar rights that are mentioned, used or cited in the Website are the property of their respective owners. Their use here does not imply that you may use them for any other purpose other than for the same or a similar informational use Unless otherwise stated Rehamo sites are neither endorsed nor affiliated
REMOVAL OF LINKS
You agree that, should Rehamo request the deletion of a link to our Website that is within your control, you will delete the link promptly. If you would like Rehamo to remove a link to your website that is included on this Website, please contact Rehamo using the contact details below. Note that unless you have a legal right to demand removal, such removal will be at our discretion.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Rehamo, its employees, directors, officers, agents, and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses including attorney’s fees caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to Rehamo or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations, undertakings, or any relation to non-fulfilment of any of your any obligations under this Contract arising out of your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to intellectual property rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers, and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this Contract.
Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Service must be commenced within one  year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred. Failure of Rehamo to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Contract shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Contract. Rehamo may assign its rights and duties under this Contract to any party at any time without notice to you. If any provision of these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid, unenforceable or non-binding, you shall remain bound by all other provisions hereof. In such event, such invalid provision shall nonetheless be enforced fullypermitted by applicable law, and you will at least agree to accept a similar effect as the invalid, unenforceable or non-