There could be certain circumstances beyond our control where you could receive damaged/defective product(s) or a product that is not the same as per your original order. We will replace the product to your satisfaction at no extra cost. In such circumstances, before using the product(s), please get in touch with our Customer Service Team who will guide you on the process for the same at our Customer Service email- firstname.lastname@example.org
• The return process of the product can be restricted depending on the nature and category of the product(s).
o Conditions for return:
o Please notify us of the receipt of damaged/defective product(s) within maximum 48 (forty eight) hours of delivery.
o Product(s) should be unused.
o Product(s) should be returned in their original packaging along with the original price tags, labels and invoices.
o It is advised that the return packets should be strongly and adequately packed so that there is no further damage of the product(s) in transit.
o Specific product(s) being offered by our registered vendors may have a different return policy. Please check the policies and terms at the Website at the time of purchase.
o Please note that unless the product(s) are faulty, we will be entitled to recover any direct costs of having to recover the product(s) from you. In such an occurrence we may set such costs against the amount re-credited to you in the refund
We will process the refund after receipt of the product by Rehamo, its registered vendor or authorised personnel. Refund will be processed based on the mode of payment of the order.
• Orders paid by credit card or debit card will be refunded by credit back to the credit card or debit card within 14 (Fourteen) working days of the process being completed;
• Orders paid by net banking accounts will be credited back to bank account within 14 (Fourteen) working days of the returns process being completed; and
• Refunds will be made in case replacement is not possible.
The Return Process
• Please follow the below process for returning your parcel to us
• Please mail us at email@example.com giving the order no. and the reason you would like to return it.
• We will inform you when the return pickup will be done by our logistics partner.
• Re-pack the item in its original packaging with labels and tags still attached.
• Cover your address label with the Rehamo address found on your delivery note.
• Keep your certificate of couriering safely as you will need this as your proof of return
• If you are returning a product (not being a damaged or defective product) for a refund, and not purchasing another product, you may be charged for the original shipping cost and a restocking fee.
• Further Please Note: If a rare product is specially ordered for a customer, the product may have to be ordered on a no-return/ refund basis. This, of course, will be informed to the customer at the time of the purchase on the Website.
The Returns Process for a Faulty /Wrong Item
If you receive a faulty product(s) and would like a refund, please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org, advising us of your order number (found in Order History in ‘My Account’), along with the name/product code of the item affected and the details of the problem, so that we may investigate this for you. This must be done within 2 (two) days of receipt of the product. Please return the item to us following the same procedure as stated in the Returns section We‘ll examine the faulty product and be in touch with information of what refund you are entitled to via email within a reasonable period of time. We can alternatively also offer you a free replacement of the product.