Rehamo, in association with ZevA Healthcare conducted a workshop on bathroom aids and transfer aids.
The workshop featured a talk by Mr. Pragnesh Shah, who has extensive experience in assisted living aids and is also an international consultant.
Various challenges faced were discussed. Some of these include:
• Proper hygiene for bathroom aids
• How to make bathroom safer by using anti-slip pads and mats
• Preventing fall injuries for the elderly and providing physical support such as grab-bars
• How to properly transfer a bedridden patient
• Injuries that can happen during patient transfer
The event was held on Rehamo premises and was attended by physiotherapists, doctors and others from the feild of rehabilitation healthcare.