Bauerfeind Achillotrain Pro
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Available on Rent||No|
Bauerfeind AchilloTrain Pro Ankle Pro is the new viscoelastic ankle brace by Bauerfeind. The Viscoelastic insert is provided with soft, proprioceptive stimulating nodules on the inside as well as longitudinal grooves.
The upper third tendon and the muscle-tendon transition with the related operating "nerve endings" (place receptors) are stimulated by 2 wing-like inserts. The short knit section in the foot area prevents pressure points on the fifth metatarsal bones.
- Knitted with integrated stretch zone in the ventral tibia area
- Makes it easier for the patient to apply and remove the support
- If needed, a heel lift with a shock absorbing heel cushion is recommended
- Active support is anatomically knitted to provide an excellent fit & is very comfortable to wear
- Viscoelastic insert incorporated for relief of Achilles Tendonitis
- Provides peak shock load reduction to joints & vertebral column with both heel cushions in place
- Lightweight, breathable knit will not retain heat and is completely machine washable
- It runs alongside the Achilles tendon, leaving the tendon pressure-free, and provides intermittent compression to accelerate healing and reduce edema.
- Unlike neoprene, non-binding, lightweight, breathable knit remains cool and moves with the body for maximum comfort.
- Promotes ankle and foot joint awareness and helps enhance increased ankle joint stabilization, and the efficiency of the achilles tendon while walking.
- Useful for tendonitis, strains, bursitis of the Achilles, and post-Achilles tendon rupture.
- Used in:
- Achilles tendonitis
- Achilles tendon strain
- Achilles bursitis
- Achilles rupture
- Haglunds Deformity
- Seiver's Disease