Who we are
A one-stop destination for all rehabilitation and mobility products, services, and home healthcare solutions. We are present online on www.rehamo.com as well. Our shop-in-shop store is a first-of-its-kind experience centre in the space of rehabilitation and mobility in India.
Our store is designed to showcase the effortless integration of rehabilitation and mobility solutions into the everyday life of individuals requiring them.Our Uniqueportfolio and services cover every aspect of daily life, from waking up in the bedroom, using the bathroom, to watching TV in the living room.
What is the problem we are solving
Through our offering, we aim to address the following problems:
- Lack of proper guidance and information, with respect torehabilitation and mobility solutions for long-term care, Pallative care and home healthcare.
- No easy access to quality products, customized solutions, and value-added services.
- Sourcing for different products in different stores. At Rehamowe are one-stop destination for all state-of-the-art rehabilitation and mobility solutions.
- Lack of reliable solutions, after-sales service, and options for long-term maintenance.
- Lack of economical solutions. We provide customized rental solutions; so that every person in need can access our products and services that aid in enhancing quality of life. We also offer trial of our products, for a nominal charge.
- Lack of education on solutions and portfolio offered. We ensure that the users (or care-givers) are fully familiarized with our products, so that they are able to use them without any trouble.
To inspire hope, by providing access to a quality life led with dignity.
- To ensure our customers lead a quality life, by making available the best products, solutions, and service.
- To enhance the value of all stakeholders by providing innovative and cost-effective products, services, and solutions.
- To create a conducive work environment that enables and inspires our employees to do their best work.
Life after a pause: After a life-altering event, a person may find it difficult to get their life back on track. This is where Rehamo comes in. Through our products, services, and solutions, we aim to help customers start life afresh, with renewed hope.
- Genuine concern and care for our customers drives the products, services, and solutions that we offer.
- Considering that our customers come from diverse backgrounds, we aim to provide solutions that can fit their budget.
- Our commitment to our customers ensures that until we provide them with solutions that are truly beneficial, we won’t be satisfied.
- We stand by our promise, and take responsibility for our actions.
- We are constantly working to raise the bar of quality and service that we provide.
- A deep respect for our stakeholders ensures that we offer products and services that actually improve the lives of our customers, that we create a conducive working environment for our employees, and that we employ honest and fair practices.
- We value creativity as it helps us to be futuristic, imaginative, and insightful.
- It enables us to come out with products, services, and experiences that offer the best solutions to our customers.
Long-term Care: Prominent conditions that demand Long-term Care include Neurological Disorders, Cardiovascular Disorders, Cancer, and Transplants, they are typically delivered within:
- Geriatric Care Centres
- Adult Day Care Centres
- Nursing Homes
- Long-term Rehabilitation Centres
Prominent illnesses that demand Palliative Care include: Amytrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), Alzheimers, Breast Cancer, Cancer, COPD, Cerebral Palsy, CVD, Dimentia, Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Parkinsons, Stroke, Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Diabetes, and Spinal Cord Injuries (SCI).
Palliative Care is typically delivered in:
- Home Environment settings
- Community Care settings
- Elderly Care settings
- Institutional settings
Our products are spread across the following categories.
- Mobility – Wheelchairs, Walkers, Rollators, Canes
- Transfer Management
- Pressure Prevention
- Homecare Beds and Positioning systems
- Bath and Commode
- Special need Children
- Pain Management
- Mother and Baby Care
- Orthotics & Prosthetics
- Assisted Daily Living Products
- Physiotherapy Equipments