|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Available on Rent||No|
The spine has three main sections, cervical, thoracic, and lumbar. There are seven cervical vertebrae (C1-C7), twelve thoracic (T1-T12), and five lumbar (L1-L5). In addition, there are two fused vertebrae, the sacrum and the coccyx. The twelve thoracic and five lumbar vertebrae make up the thoracolumbar spine. The cervical spine supports the head and allows anterior, posterior, and lateral flexion and extension, plus rotation of the head and neck. C2, called the axis, forms a pivot with C1, called the atlas, around which the head rotates on the cervical spine. Normal curvature is lordotic (eyes pointing up). The thoracolumbar spine (T1-L5) has two normal curvatures, lordotic in the lumbar region and kyphotic in the thoracic region. The primary spinal functions are to maintain an erect posture, provide stability and mobility, transmit loads, absorb shocks, and protect the spinal cord.
Provides strong comfortable support to help to relieve back pain during pregnancy.
Specially-shaped to provide full support in the sacral region and over the symphysis pubis.
- Providing support and care in the early postoperative phase of abdominoplasty, abdominal liposuction or any other abdominal surgery. Suitable for post-surgical care for incisional, inguinal or umbilical hernia surgery. Provides relief in mild lower back pain due to sprain or strain
- Supports and provides compression to abdominal muscles in a weakened or over-relaxed (pendulous) abdomen over time due to old age, obesity or inactivity (Quadriplegia, Paraplegia etc.). Tones the abdominal muscles.
- Ensures comfortable, gentle compression to relieve minor back pain
- Allows full support in the sacral (base of the spine) and pelvic region all through the day during normal daily activity or exercise
- Comfortable for extended use with cooling cotton layering inside and 4 way stretch knit that ensures flexibility during movement
Mild low back pain
HOW TO WEAR:
Hold the top opening of support using both hands, one on each side.
Insert both legs into support and pull up to the waist.
Be sure the abdominal binder is under the rib cage.
COMPOSITION: 40% Cotton, 40% Rubber, 20% Nylon
SIZE: 94.0-106.7cm (37-42") (XL)